In to days market you have so many companies to choose from when it comes to cell phones. I have been selling cell phones since 1988, back when it looked like you were talking in to a brick.
Well a lot has changed since then. Phones flip, take pictures, play music and you can watch T.V. on them, Wow. But with that said, how do you choose the right company for you and your family. I do I know which one is going to work the best? Has the best coverage? Best rate plan? Well here are a few tips to help you along your way.
- First and for most, ask around. Ask your friends and family what service they have. This is probably then best thing you can do.
- Shop around and see who has the best rate plans. For the most part all companies rates start at $39.99 per month for a single line of service.
- Search the net. Go to each of the companies you are looking at and compare rate plans and coverage. Their a a couple of site that will offer all the companies under one roof allowing you to compare and shop at one website. Just because one company my offer more minutes for the money don’t mean that they have better service in your area.
- Most companies give a trial period of 14 to 30 days. Now this don’t mean that you get free service for the trial period, this just means that you have a way out and are not locked in to a contract with them. You will still have to pay for the days you use the service.
- Once you found a company, you must stick with them. Most companies will charge a $200.00 cancellation fee.
My next posting will be on where and how to buy the phone of your dreams and get the best deal. Remember, all companies rate plans are set in stone. You can not get this reduced, but you can bargain on the price of the handset. I’ll tell you how and where to get the best deals. Here’s a heads up. Look for answers by searching for cell phones.